Lakshman Jhula is an iron suspension bridge over the holy river Ganga at Rishikesh. A famous landmark place in Rishikesh, Lakshman Jhula is 450 feet length connecting Pauri district with Tehri district. Lakshman Jhula also offers a panoramic view of river Ganga and Rishikesh city having number of temples.
The holy Ganges is worshipped at various ghats in Rishikesh among which the Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan and Triveni Ghat are distinctively famous.
Jumpin Heights is a completly adventure lover place located in Mohan Chatti near Rishikesh. Famous site among fun and adventure enthusiasts, Jumpin Heights has a fixed platform for Bungee of 83 mtrs over the river Hall, a tributary of river Ganga. Operated by a highly experienced team from New Zealand, Jumpin Heights offers Bungee Jumping and Giant Swing. Jumpin Heights also has the Asia's longest flying fox of 1 km.
Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is a sacred and famous temple located at 32 km from Rishikesh. Scenically situated on a hill at a height of 1330 mtrs, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is a one of the most popular temples of Lord Shiva. A famous pilgrimage near Rishikesh, the temple lies above Swargashram adjacent to Nar Narayan mountain range.
Triveni Ghat is a sacred ghat in Rishikesh famous for the Ganga Aarti. Triveni words comes from join of two words Tri (three) and Veni (confluence) meaning confluence of three. It is one of the biggest and must visit ghat of Rishikesh known for its auspicious and spiritual aroma.
Kunjapuri Devi Temple is sacred temple of immense importance in Hindu religion. Located at an height of 1676 mtrs on a hill, Kunjapuri Devi Temple is one of the 52 Shaktipeeth in Uttarakhand. Here at Kunjapuri Devi Temple, the chest of burned Sati had fallen. Kunjapuri Devi Temple also offers panoramic views of snow capped mountains and peaks such as Swarga Rohini, Gangotri, Banderpunch and Chaukhamba.
Parmarth Niketan is an ashram located in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. Parmarth Niketan is situated in the lap of the lush Himalayas, along the banks of the Ganges. The ashram was founded in 1942 by Pujya Swami Shukdevanandji Maharaj